So this is the second entry…
- I hadn’t heard my first country song until 2004 when I moved into a house with 4 cowgirls, one being my boss.
- Lived on an island for 4 years, yet I do not know how to swim
- Xingtea Green Tea with Honey is my favorite drink…I’m drinking one right now
- The first country artist/band I saw in concert was Montgomery Gentry when they opened up for ZZ Top at Greeley Stampede back in 2005.
- I haven’t spent 1 penny on anything related to the Harry Potter franchise
- Mango is my favorite fruit and I can eat it throughout the an entire day, which I have done.
- I use to work as an overnight stocker at King Soopers (roughly 3 months) and was the first person trained on the self-checkout machines in the Gunbarrel, CO store.
- I worked at Chuck E’ Cheese for 3 weeks for the sole purpose of being Chuckie once in my life.
- I made a $50 dollar bet with a roommate once that I could beat them in chess in 5 moves. I won.
- One night after work, I convinced the fellow patrons at Old Chicago in Fort Collins that my dad, who was present, was the guy the played Jerry Garcia in Half-Baked. They picked up our table’s bar tab. I was also 19 at the time.
In order to keep me writing consistently. One habit I’m going to attempt to do at least every Tuesday is writing 10 random things about me or things I’ve done. First entry….
- I like to stay in hotels in random cities/towns, a different city/town each time, for a night or the weekend.
- I’ve had more female roommates than I have had male roommates.
- I hate the taste of Pepsi, yet I do contract work for them. (Mountain Dew is the only Pepsi product I will drink)
- I type over 100 words per minute accurately.
- I don’t know how to do the bunny-ear method when tying my shoes.
- I’ve been the same height since 7th grade.
- I had surgery on my tongue in 3rd grade because I couldn’t stick my tongue out pass my lips, looked like a 3rd lip.
- I was in speech class from Kindergarten through the 5th grade.
- I categorize everything and know when something is missing just by looking at the shelves.
- I prefer using sharpened pencils over mechanical or pens.
Day 2 of Fun Facts About Me…
People that are around me a lot will quickly pick up on the fact that I listen to every genre of music.
Favorite Band of All-Time: Metallica
Favorite Artist: Sarah McLachlan
Top 5 Songs of All Time:
- Tiny Dancer – Elton John
- Nothing Else Matters – Metallica
- Learning to Fly – Pink Floyd
- Sinnerman – Nina Simone
- What I Got -Sublime
Top 5 Songs Currently Getting Constant Play
- I’m Me – Lil’ Wayne
- So Far Away – Avenged Sevenfold
- Better Than Love – Griffin House
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- Find My Way – Mama Hagglin
First Snow Storm of The Winter, I Listen To: The Rolling Stones – Forty Licks Album
Songs Played @ Every Gym Session
- Cinema (Skrillex Remix) – Benny Benassi
- I’m Me – Lil’ Wayne
- No Hands – Waka Flocka Flame
- Pumped Up Kicks (Butch Clancy Remix) – Foster The People
- A Real Hero – College
- Thoughtless – Korn
Favorite Classic Rock Bands/Artists
Pink Floyd | Led Zeppelin | AC/DC | Neil Young | Jimi Hendrix
Favorite Hip Hop|Rap Groups/Artists
Jay-Z | T.I. | Doomtree | Eminem | Atmosphere | Input | P.O.S. | Dessa |
Favorite Country Bands/Artists
George Strait | Keith Urban | Brad Paisley | Carrie Underwood | Sara Evans | Montgomery Gentry
Favorite Metal Bands
Metallica | Rammstein | Nine Inch Nails | Avenged Sevenfold | Tool | A Perfect Circle | Bullet For My Valentine | System of A Down | Static-X | Within Temptation
Bands/Artists You’ll Find in My CD Collection
Linkin’ Park | Korn | Otis Redding | Staind | Sarah Brightman | Frank Sinatra | Griffin House | Snow Patrol | Bad Company | Chevelle | Kid Cudi | Sheryl Crow | Bob Marley | Egypt Central | Gorillaz | Rihanna | Johnny Cash | Flyleaf | Fatboy Slim | Gin Blossoms | Our Lady Peace | Hans Zimmer | John Williams | Band of Horses | Hugo | Nelly | Otis Taylor | Usher | Supertramp | 30 Seconds to Mars | Switchfoot | Madonna | Elton John | Kenny Wayne Shepherd | Katy Perry | Dropkick Murphys | Adele | Rage Against The Machine | Styx | UB40 | Ray LaMontagne | Grieves | Prodigy | Norah Jones | Keb Mo’ | B.B. King | Dr. Dre | Grouch & Eligh | Kanye West | Kylie Minogue | Vast | 2Pac | Michael Franti | Trevor Hall
Some things I do when I am just off mood…
- I go to the theater and check out a movie, alone.
- I’ll walk around stores and brainstorm ideas for room designs/organizations
- Lights off in my office, sitting in my papisan chair with the music playing
- Driving around town with no destination, windows rolled down & music playing
- The gym. If I am there late in the night, it has nothing to do with my workout regime. I’m clearing my head.
- Watch movie after movie after movie in my room.