So this is the second entry…
- I hadn’t heard my first country song until 2004 when I moved into a house with 4 cowgirls, one being my boss.
- Lived on an island for 4 years, yet I do not know how to swim
- Xingtea Green Tea with Honey is my favorite drink…I’m drinking one right now
- The first country artist/band I saw in concert was Montgomery Gentry when they opened up for ZZ Top at Greeley Stampede back in 2005.
- I haven’t spent 1 penny on anything related to the Harry Potter franchise
- Mango is my favorite fruit and I can eat it throughout the an entire day, which I have done.
- I use to work as an overnight stocker at King Soopers (roughly 3 months) and was the first person trained on the self-checkout machines in the Gunbarrel, CO store.
- I worked at Chuck E’ Cheese for 3 weeks for the sole purpose of being Chuckie once in my life.
- I made a $50 dollar bet with a roommate once that I could beat them in chess in 5 moves. I won.
- One night after work, I convinced the fellow patrons at Old Chicago in Fort Collins that my dad, who was present, was the guy the played Jerry Garcia in Half-Baked. They picked up our table’s bar tab. I was also 19 at the time.